If you’ve kept your eye on the Modern Superior site, you’ll know that we’re currently super hyped for the upcoming film Whiplash and that we’re also running a contest to see the film for those of you outside of Toronto. For those of you who do live in Toronto though, check out the Charity Screening and Concert that Mongrel Media are currently promoting. For $50 bucks, you’ll get access to see the film in advance of the theatrical run, entry to a killer after-party, a copy of the soundtrack and so much more! That’s a deal worth over $100 bucks, so you might just want to head through to the EventBright* page now, and get yourself one of these golden tickets!
Bonus: Receive 50% off your tickets with the offer code “Caravan“!
Mongrel Media & 4479 proudly present WHIPLASH, and an evening of Canadian Music in support of the charity MusiCounts.
Your event ticket Includes:
- A ticket to the advance screening of WHIPLASH at the Scotiabank Theatre.
- A ticket to the after party at Adelaide Hall. House Band Featuring JUNO Award Nominees MARC ROGERS, MARK McLEAN, JAMES BRYAN and ANDREW CRAIG With appearances by JULLY BLACK, DEVIN CUDDY, DENZAL SINCLAIRE, TOM WILSON, THE HEAVYWEIGHTS BRASS BAND and SPECIAL SURPRISE GUESTS!
- One Amsterdam beer at the concert.
- A copy of the soundtrack for the film WHIPLASH.
- One Mongrel Media DVD.
- A limited edition Mongrel tote bag.
Screening starts @ 7:00pm: Scotiabank Theatre, 259 Richmond St W, Toronto ON M5V 3M6
After party doors open @ 9:30pm: 250 Adelaide St W, Toronto ON M5H 1X6
A big thank you to the event sponsors: 4479 Toronto, TD Canada Trust, NOW Magazine, The Globe and Mail, Cosmo Music, Yamaha, Amsterdam Beer, and Adelaide Hall.
*Tickets are transferable through the Eventbrite registration system; there are no refunds (Full name is required for each attendee!).
Leave a Reply