This week on the podcast, Greg and Casey (and Dan AGAIN??!!!) blow up at Atomic Blonde, the latest action flick from one-half of the team behind John Wick. Does this Charlize Theron 80s-themed action-spy-thriller hold up under scrutiny, or is it a character in search of a better script? Find out! Meanwhile, Dan also stays at home and watches the “all new movie” Cop and a Half: New Recruit. Did anyone ask for this? Is it as bad as it sounds? How much of it is “all-new?” Find out! Then we discuss Taylor Hicks’ crap album The Distance before it disappears into a puff of air.
All of this, plus we talk about new movie trailers, movies that we have been watching this week, and so much more. Also: please be sure to check out the Patreon for all new bonus material – including Prison Break Corner, classic episodes of Time Bandits and video content too!
Get listening, below:
Stream the Episode:
(Download the Episode)
Enjoy our latest episode? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Support See You Next Wednesday on Patreon; pledge as little as $2 for access to our Slack community channel, or more for bonus episodes, videos and much more!
- Subscribe to See You Next Wednesday on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @SYNWPC on Twitter and Facebook
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Us your feedback, opinions, and much more! We’ll even get back to you, promise!
Leave a Reply