This week on a new episode of See You Next Wednesday, Casey and Dan have a real bad time with The Bad Batch – the sophomore effort from director Ana Lily Amirpour starring Suki Waterhouse, Jim Carrey, Jason Momoa, Keanu Reeves and more. Is this art-house, post-apocalyptic thriller a winner? Find out! Meanwhile, Greg wastes 2 and 1/2 hours with Transformers: The Last Knight to find out if Michael Bay has finally decided to stop making the same movie over, and over again. Finally, we discuss Ani Difranco’s new effort Binary thanks to Casey’s album pick of the week.
Before any of this, Dan spills his coffee, we discuss the Star Wars / Ron Howard movie news, review what we’ve been watching this week, and so much more! Get listening, below:
Stream the Episode: and
(Download the Episode)
Enjoy our latest episode? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Support See You Next Wednesday on Patreon; pledge as little as $2 for access to our Slack community channel, or more for bonus episodes, videos and much more!
- Subscribe to See You Next Wednesday on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @SYNWPC on Twitter and Facebook
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Us your feedback, opinions, and much more! We’ll even get back to you, promise!
Leave a Reply