This is a punk rock vinyl and comedy episode! Richard talks with Dave Frenson, owner of punk label Black Numbers Records, about how he went from label employee to label owner, his love for collecting vinyl, and the cool new record format that he’s been experimenting with–hint: it’s picture discs that can bend! Richard also talks with a real weirdo who has a bone to pick with the Westminster Dog Show and he quickly regrets that decision. Enjoy it, buds!
Stream the Episode:
(Download the Episode)
Did you enjoy this episode we made for you? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Subscribe to Surface Noise on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @surfacenoisepod on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Sign-up to the best damn vinyl record of the month club Vinyl Me, Please using our referral link! You’ll unlock a free $10 credit and we’ll get a $10 credit too. Click here to use our special referral link.
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Richard and let him know what parts of the episode you dug!
Leave a Reply