This week on the podcast, Dan and Greg get in a spot of trouble with Kingsman: The Golden Circle – is this sequel another jolt of energy, or is it a phenomenal let-down? And did Greg sit in a weird chair? Find out! Meanwhile Casey gets a spell of boredom cast on him by Voodoo, starring Corey Feldmen. It’s the charming tale of a boy stuck in the eye socket of a gooey skull – no, wait, that’s just the VHS cover. Casey will fill you in on the rest.
Finally, we discuss Vanilla Ice’s album, WTF (that’s the album’s title and, coincidentally, our review of it).
All of this, plus we discuss the sad news about the passing of Tom Petty and the influence his work has had, we talk about horror movies (Wish Upon, Don’t Knock Twice,) circle back on The Good Place and Ghosted as well as Killing Gunther, discuss the latest from Jerry Seinfeld, plus a whole lot of other goodies.
Get listening, below:
Stream the Episode
(Download the Episode)
Enjoy our latest episode? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Support See You Next Wednesday on Patreon; pledge as little as $2 for access to our Slack community channel, or more for bonus episodes, videos and much more!
- Subscribe to See You Next Wednesday on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @SYNWPC on Twitter and Facebook
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Us your feedback, opinions, and much more! We’ll even get back to you, promise!
Leave a Reply