This week Casey and Dan have a visit with Mother!, the new Aronofsky film that has been polarizing audiences (who gave it a Cinemascore of F) and critics alike. Is this the bold statement of an artist working at the top of his game? Or is it something much more… obvious?
Meanwhile Greg battles with Clowntergeist, a low-budget horror film about a clown who may-or-may-not actually be a poltergeist. Finally, we discuss Brand New’s brand new effort Science Fiction, their fifth album and first in eight years – how will Greg and Casey react to this cult-favourite band? Find out this week!
Plus, before any of that we discuss the passing of Harry Dean Stanton, double-back on IT and The Big Sick, and get into plenty of goof-em-ups. Listen in!
Get listening, below:
Stream the Episode:
(Download the Episode)
Enjoy our latest episode? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Support See You Next Wednesday on Patreon; pledge as little as $2 for access to our Slack community channel, or more for bonus episodes, videos and much more!
- Subscribe to See You Next Wednesday on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @SYNWPC on Twitter and Facebook
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Us your feedback, opinions, and much more! We’ll even get back to you, promise!
Leave a Reply