This week on the show, Dan and Greg are Casey-less but they forge ahead with another episode of pop-culture jokin’ and reviewin’. Casey will be back soon, don’t worry!
Greg won the Film Roulette roll, and he checks out the James Gunn penned The Belko Experiment – will it live up to Gunn’s name or could the direction from the helmer of the dire Wolf Creek movies bring it down a notch?
Dan lost the die-roll, so he sat through King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, a movie by Guy Ritchie and for Guy Ritchie alone. Poor Charlie Hunnam.
Finally, they talk about the pop-music skewering of 2GE+HER’s album “Again” before rolling for movies next week.
Plus, off the top of the show there is plenty of discussion around Prometheus, a bevvy of television trailers both comic book and not, and reviews of Forbidden World aka Mutant, Chris Gethard’s Career Suicide HBO special, and so much more!
Stream the Episode:
(Download the Episode)
Enjoy our latest episode? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Support See You Next Wednesday on Patreon; pledge as little as $2 for access to our Slack community channel, or more for bonus episodes, videos and much more!
- Subscribe to See You Next Wednesday on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @SYNWPC on Twitter and Facebook
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Us your feedback, opinions, and much more! We’ll even get back to you, promise!
Leave a Reply