This week on See You Next Wednesday, we’re talking about Midnight Special – the new film from Jeff Nichols, starring Michael Shannon and Kirsten Dunst. Then, we’re talking about, sigh, bloodfarts when Casey sits through the no-budget horror-comedy Terror at Blood Fart Lake – is it a sub-Troma mess or is there a glimmer of brilliance in them-there blood? Finally, we dive into A Certain Ratio’s album Sextet.
But first, we talk about After Earth, Lifetime’s UnREAL, Big Trouble in Little China, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Ranch, Fuller House, and so much more! Get listenin’!
- Swiss Army Man Trailer Review (3:05)
- Sicario 2 In The Works (6:50)
- Spider Man Domain Name Purchase Reveal Upcoming Movie Title? (9:33)
- The Gunslinger’s Script Is A Major Bummer (13:39)
- Joel McHale as Chevy Chase in Netflix and David Wain’s National Lampoon Biopic (14:53)
- Casey Has a Star Wars Weekend (17:46)
- Greg Watches After Earth (21:28)
- Dan Watches Lifetime’s UnREAL (29:30)
- Saturday Night Live Corner (35:20)
- Greg Watches Big Trouble In Little China Again (42:28)
- Casey Revisits TRON: LEGACY (44:59)
- Film Roulette Begins (50:00)
- Midnight Special Review (50:52)
- Terror at Blood Fart Lake Review (1:01:30)
- A Certain Ratio’s Sextet Album Review & Punishment Reveal (1:13:07)
- Roll: Everybody Wants Some! vs American Pie Presents: The Book of Love (1:23:30)
- Straight Flush: Fuller House & The Ranch Reviews (1:27:15)
- And then all whiskey-hell breaks loose.
Direct Download: SYNW_211_MAIN.mp3
April 12, 2016
Well I thought my comment was funny.
*sits the fuck down and shuts the fuck up*
April 6, 2016
Greg G. LeGros, if you really want to close the loop on Shyamalan, why not circle back to the two films he made before THE SIXTH SENSE that he has carefully removed from his own mythology as a guy who made it big on his “first” film?