We’re back with another episode of See You Next Wednesday. This week, Greg and Dan crawl through the mud, sleep inside a horse’s carcass, eat a raw liver, and saddle up with The Revenant. Is this the performance that gives Leonardo DiCaprio his golden statue? We weigh in, before Casey thinks like a man who watched Think Like A Man and goes off on this hateful piece of seemingly innocuous rom-com fluff; what’s got Casey so riled up? You’ll have to listen in to find out, but it’s certainly not the rainbow-tinged tunes of Lil Bub’s Science & Magic, our punishment album for the week.
But first, we talk about Creed II possibilities, review a bevvy of movies (including Creed, The Seven-Five, Get Crazy, End of Days, The Big Short, Wild, and more) before figuring out what the extra F in Stephen Dorff stands for.
All of this, plus our See You Next Wednesday Top 10 films of 2015 at the end of the episode – get listening! And let us know what we missed, or what we got wrong!
- Creed II Possibilities [2:32]
- Making a Murderer Wrap-Up [5:06]
- The Seven-Five Documentary [10:15]
- The Big Short Review [13:46]
- End Of Days (1999), Get Crazy (1983), A Night In Heaven (1983) [22:06]
- Air America [28:54]
- Off Limits (1988) [31:37]
- Casey Talks Creed [32:19]
- We Need To Talk About “We Need To Talk About Kevin” [34:50]
- The Raiders of Atlantis (1983) [40:55]
- Wild (2014) [43:26]
- F Is For Family on Netflix [46:40]
- Film Roulette Begins [48:57]
- The Revenant Review [49:39]
- Think Like A Man Review [1:00:33]
- Lil Bub’s Science & Magic + Punishment Reveal [1:11:09]
- Roll: Winner’s Choice vs. Baby’s Day Out [1:20:57]
- 2015 In Review: SYNW’s Top Ten [1:23:15]
Direct Download: SYNW_198_MAIN.mp3