This is a music and comedy AND travelogue episode, people! Richard is in Austin, Texas for the weekend hitting up local record shops and eating BBQ. Listen for a captivating retelling of his visit to Waterloo Records as well as a chat with esteemed radio host and tastemaker Johnny Berningham from the syndicated radio show Johnny on the Jams. This one will make you question your path in life. Enjoy!
Stream the Episode:
(Download the Episode)
Did you enjoy this episode we made for you? Here are some easy ways you can say thanks and show your support.
- Subscribe to Surface Noise on iTunes and leave a positive review on our page.
- Add @surfacenoisepod on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Sign-up to the best damn vinyl record of the month club Vinyl Me, Please using our referral link! You’ll unlock a free $10 credit and we’ll get a $10 credit too. Click here to use our special referral link.
- Share this episode with a friend! Click any of the icons at the bottom of this post to easily share this episode with your buds.
- Email Richard and let him know what parts of the episode you dug!
Leave a Reply